Date:      Sun, 1 Sep 2002 17:15:01 +0200 (CEST)
From:      "Marcin Jessa" <yazzy@yazzy.org>
To:        <blake@pyramus.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: IPFW Help

Hi.

I just use following rules in my ipfw script
#       Divert all packets through natd
        $fwcmd $flags add divert natd all from any to any via $oif
        $fwcmd $flags add divert natd all from any to any via $iif

Where oif is my outside,internet interface and iif is the inside interface
connected to my LAN.I could add a zone file for this domain but i already host it with the
"real IP's" and then this is the only sollution i can think of.Good luck.

YazzY

Blake Swensen said:
> I cannot get local traffic to contact sites.
>
> Consider that www.1235.com is a virtual domain and is natd-ed to a
> server inside the firewall. There is no occurance of 12345.com on our
> internal dns for private ip resolution, so when local machines try to
> access the natd-ed address, their connection is refused.
>
> any help?
>
> Peace,
> Blake

Marcin M. Jessa