Date:      Sun, 14 Jan 2001 15:25:28 +0100
From:      "James Wilde" <james.wilde@telia.com>
To:        "Ertan Kucukoglu" <ertank@ozlerplastik.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: AntiVirus for FreeBSD (offtopic)

The company I formerly worked for use Sophos and F-Secure products (in two
different environments).  We found that these two (plus two other companies
whose names I forget) were just as effective as but considerably cheaper
than the big boys.  It amounted to a factor of 4 and 8 respectively for
Symantec and Network Associates.

BTW, if you send your messages in unformatted text I - and others who
answer - won't have to cut and paste your message and our answer, plus the
message header fields to a new message to take away the fancy formatting.
:)

mvh/regards

James