Date:      Sat, 22 May 1999 13:37:54 +0200
From:      Colonna Lorenzo <l.colonna@iol.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Ati rage video driver & sound blaster awe32

Hi

I have two question for you (if you can help me):

1)
I have installed FreeBSD 3.1 but I have some problems with my video card.
I have an Ati Rage 128 GL AGP 32mb but I can't start X.
I have tried mono, vga & svga video mode but startx don't run.
Can you help me?

2) I have also a sound blaster awe 32 but I can't use it because the kernel
don't find the sound card. I have tried with sb0 and sbxvi0 but don't run.
Can you help me?

Best regards

Lorenzo