Date:      Sat, 12 Feb 2000 16:41:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joss Roots <osiris2002@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HARDWARE question: Recommended TAPE for backups ?

Hi all,
I am thinking to buy a tape drive for backing up
my system, I need the largest possible media size
(that I can afford), and the best compatibility
with FreeBSD-3.4-STABLE.

And, if possible the approximate price.

Oh, and I need one that I can easily find tapes
for, and the one that will give a stable
 performance, very fast drives are not the issue
I can tolerate a slow, but steady, stable, and
capcious drive.
TIA.

=====
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.