Date:      Sun, 01 Apr 2001 12:00:27 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Cc:        "SysAdmin" <sa-srv@plasa.com>
Subject:   Re: enable awi driver at kernel was Re: wi0: failed to allocate 1594 bytes on NIC

In message <web-2003419@mail.plasa.com> "SysAdmin" writes:
: device awi
:
: and when I trying to make new kernel, config message me  like this :
:
: Warning: device "awi" is unknown

The 2MBPS cards that you are talking about are likely supported by
this device.  However, you must be running a very recent version of
FreeBSD in order to get this support.  I think that 4.2 has it in it,
but it may be that I MFC'd the driver after 4.2 was released.

Warner