Date:      Tue, 18 Dec 2001 16:24:36 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mikko Tyolajarvi <mikko@dynas.se>
To:        david@catwhisker.org
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: df(1) - Any chance of a commit before Thursday ?

In local.freebsd.stable you write:

>>Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 22:24:43 +0000
>>From: Ceri <setantae@submonkey.net>

>>Currently in -stable (don't know about current), the -l option to df is
>>broken.

>>Alexey Neyman has provided a patch which fixes the issue (for me, at least)
>>in bin/32397.

>>Any chance of getting this committed so we don't ship a broken df for 4.5 ?

>As mentioned in -stable around the time of the PR, some of us do not see
>the symptoms:

The problem occurs when you have no network filesystems loaded
(i.e. compiled into the kernel, or loaded as a kld).  Whether any of
them are mounted or not is irrelevant.

>freebeast[1] uname -a && mount && df -l

Add "&& lsvfs".  I bet you have NFS in there.

    $.02,
    /Mikko
--
 Mikko Työläjärvi_______________________________________mikko@rsasecurity.com