Date:      Wed, 21 Aug 2019 09:35:07 -0500
From:      Eric van Gyzen <eric@vangyzen.net>
To:        freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Inter-VM networking with FreeBSD under bhyve

Thanks for the replies, everyone.

> Do you have any desired parameters?
> Performance Driven?  Simplicity?
I failed to mention that.  I'm interested in performance, especially low
CPU overhead.

I had tried vale+tap on a stable/12 host, but it wouldn't pass traffic,
so I started this thread as a feeler for what was expected to work on
which branches.  Since then, I updated the host to head, and vale+tap works.

I'm very interested in vale+ptnetmap.  It seems to be partially
committed to head, but not entirely.  Is that right?

Thanks again.

Eric