Date:      Wed, 28 May 1997 11:23:01 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Olaf Erb <erb@inss1.etec.uni-karlsruhe.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 2.2.2 diskless problem

In article <199705271353.PAA13242@insl2.etec.uni-karlsruhe.de> you write:
>Hi,
>
>I've been setting up a diskless client with netboot, and all works
>very will until the kernel wants to execute /sbin/init.

I hate to follow up myself, but the problem is solved- some fragments
were dropped (wonder why, maybe the ne1k causes the trouble).
I set rsize/wsize to 1024, now everything is working very well. I'm writing
this right now on my little diskless FreeBSD-based X terminal ;-)

(Thanks to Tor Egge for pointing out that fragments were missing)

Olaf