Date:      Thu, 5 Oct 2017 10:02:53 -0300
From:      Eduardo Lemos de Sa <eduardo.lemosdesa@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Screen Saver under FreeBSD 11.1

Dear

I have used FreeBSD 11.1 (release/amd64) since some months. Everything
seems to working good, but I couldn't find a way get screensaver working. I
added into my /etc/rc.conf:

saver=3D"blank"
blanktime=3D"120"

rebooted several times, but simply it did not work. Under X11, I could have
xscreensaver working (and to reinforce security, I am working under X11
enviroment to have screen locked). Please, could you give some advise to
solve this?

Thanks in advance

My best regards

Eduardo

--=20
Eduardo Lemos de Sa
Professor Titular
Dep. Quimica da Universidade Federal do Paran=C3=A1
fone: +55(41)3361-3300
fax:   +55(41)3361-3186