Date:      Thu, 30 Apr 1998 07:53:00 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Martin Husemann <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
To:        kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE (Christoph Kukulies)
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: diehl diva

> So my question, guess what: does i4b support that piece of hardware?

Hellmuth is right on this: the daic driver does not support the Diva,
and the daic driver is not yet functional.

As far as I know there is no spec available for the diva cards - if you
could (1) get the specs from EICON.Diehl and (2) borrow me the card and
the spec for a few weeks I guess we'll get it working. But (1) is the hard,
if not impossible part. The reason I bought a SX back in the old days was,
that at that time it was the only documented card.

Martin