Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 2013 03:01:30 +0400
From:      Andrey Fesenko <f0andrey@gmail.com>
To:        Sreekanth Rupavatharam <rskanth@yahoo.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: arm/179561: Compilation issue for lighttpd on raspberry pi

On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 2:10 AM, Sreekanth Rupavatharam
<rskanth@yahoo.com> wrote:
> The following reply was made to PR arm/179561; it has been noted by GNATS.
>
> From: Sreekanth Rupavatharam <rskanth@yahoo.com>
> To: hiren panchasara <hiren@FreeBSD.org>
> Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
> Subject: Re: arm/179561: Compilation issue for lighttpd on raspberry pi
> Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 15:00:15 -0700
>
>  This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
>  --------------010706070709090609030701
>
>  On 6/14/13 5:25 PM, hiren panchasara wrote:
>  > Does this look similar?:http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=178495
>  >
>  > FWIW, Clang got updated to release 3.3 a couple days back on HEAD. Not
>  > sure if this is fixed in that version.
>  >
>  > cheers,
>  > Hiren
>  No, looks like the issue remains on today's revision of HEAD. On top of
>  that looks like the kernel for raspberry pi is broken. It now hangs at
>  Kernel args: (null). I used an older version of kernel and I get the
>  same error when compiling pcre port.

I have successfully compiled the port to the RPi and
# uname -a
FreeBSD raspberry-pi 10.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 10.0-CURRENT #0 r251584M:
Mon Jun 10 01:06:22 MSK 2013
andrey@my_book.local:/home/andrey/obj/arm.armv6/usr/src/sys/RPI-B-IPv6
 arm

If you need to download a complete package with dependencies
http://armv6.bsdnir.info/packages/All/
this host IPv6 only if you need IPv4 use gate for example
http://www.sixxs.net/tools/gateway/