Date:      Mon, 08 Mar 2010 22:21:03 -0600
From:      Programmer In Training <pit@joseph-a-nagy-jr.us>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Twitter On FreeBSD

--------------enig0B051EBF2C1A59F83A680B2B

Now it's not detecting gnome-keyring (it's a requirement, and it is
installed).

Seriously, does anyone have a good Twitter client they use? I have very
simple requirements (GUI, must be able to pull my feeds for local
display, easy to compile (e.g. doesn't require anything from KDE)).

If not, does anyone know anything about Pino? I've found it in one of my
many searches of the web for something I can use that actually works.

--=20
Yours In Christ,

PIT
Original content copyright under the OWL http://owl.apotheon.org
Please do not CC me. If I'm posting to a list it is because I am subscrib=
ed.