Date:      Tue,  4 Apr 1995 12:50:00 +0400
From:      "Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage" <ache@astral.msk.su>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@star-gate.com>, Sujal Patel <smpatel@wam.umd.edu>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>, swallace@ece.uci.edu
Subject:   Re: Whee - I've got my MBONE feed..

In message <Pine.BSD.3.91.950403231623.136B-100000@xi.dorm.umd.edu>
    Sujal Patel writes:

>On Mon, 3 Apr 1995, Amancio Hasty wrote:

>> Well, here is the scoop on VAT:
>>
>> o vat does not work with the sound driver in sys-current.

>This could be because many (all?) ioctls are still broken for /dev/dsp
>and /dev/audio in current (for example SNDCTL_DSP_SETFRAGMENT is broken).
>Steven could you please look into this if you can?  Your last set of
>commits seemed to break these options.  Thanks...

>Sujal

Better to start to work from woxvare
v3.0 than fix old stuff, if you interested, I can upload
copy to /incloming. Sorry, personally I don't have enough time for it now.

--
Andrey A. Chernov        : And I rest so composedly,  /Now, in my bed,
ache@astral.msk.su       : That any beholder  /Might fancy me dead -