Date:      Tue, 6 Feb 2001 16:47:35 -0500
From:      Jason Garman <jgarman@wedgie.org>
To:        Lev Serebryakov <Lev.Serebryakov@arcadia.spb.ru>
Subject:   Re: `top' strange results and `pkg_add' bug on STABLE system

On Tue, Feb 06, 2001 at 02:20:18PM +0300, Lev Serebryakov wrote:
>   3) pkg_add shows strnage message:
>
>   rtr# pkg_add iconv-2.0_1.tgz
>
>   gzip: stdout: broken pipe
>   tar: child return 1
>   rtr#

Funny, I have the same problem but haven't bothered to track it down yet.

More explicitly, I have a jail environment which was built with more
recent sources than my "host" environment.  In the jail I get messages
like this, and was a bit concerned as to why this is happening.  It is
consistent, and I haven't had any problems in the host environment like
this...  Later I will bring them both back into sync and see if it clears
up.

just a "me too",
--
Jason Garman                                         http://web.wedgie.org/