Date:      Sat, 13 Dec 2008 21:46:04 -0800
From:      "Murray Stokely" <murray@stokely.org>
To:        "Tom Rhodes" <trhodes@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Preface need update.

Hi Tom, I've just committed a new section to the preface with pointers
to the Filesystems and DTrace chapters you committed, and also the
Virtualization chapter I committed in 2007.  There are others (e.g.
updating) but I wasn't sure if some of that content was moved from
other chapters (cutting edge?) as if so we'd want to mention that in
the preface item for that new chapter.  Please take a look when you
get a chance and add a few more items to this section about some of
the work you've done recently.

We presumably also need something about the security event auditing chapter.

Thanks,

   - Murray