Date:      Mon, 1 Jan 1996 15:53:02 -0500
From:      chuck@fang.cs.sunyit.edu
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   ac

        Checking my system usage I noticed that ac doesn't seem to report
usage when the login's are from the console or X. Or am I just imagining
this?

        It seems to me that (although not important for ISP's) that this
is a bug. Excuse me, undocumented feature ;-)

--
Charles Green, PRC Inc.			             UN*X System Administration
22 Powell Ave. Apt. B 		   	                  UN*X Security   &