Date:      Wed, 22 Dec 1999 13:40:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      Ean Kingston <ean@korax.net>
To:        FreeBSD Documentation Project <freebsd-doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Non-traditional Drives

Hi all,

I've been wanting to contribute something back to the FreeBSD project for
a while now and in looking at the sections of the handbook that aren't
done yet I found an area that I think I can get started on.  This being
the Section 8.3 Non-tradition Drives.  I don't want to waist effort if
someone else is working on it already.  So I'm asking, is anyone working
on the Non-traditional Drives section?

--

Ean Kingston
Just another faceless name on the Internet.