Date:      Tue, 19 Jul 2005 13:46:24 +0200
From:      m.ehinger@ltur.de
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thinkpad t42 fn+f3 (Blank Screen)

Hi,

i got a Thinpad t42 and running Current (July 15). I can't blank the LCD with Fn + F3, which works perfectly without acpi enabled.

With ACPI_DEBUG enabled i get an "Execute Methode: [\_SB_.PCI0.LPC_.EC__._Q12]" Message but nothing happens. I also tried different
"hw.acpi.osname" strings without success.

Fn + F7 (Switch LCD - CRT) works only on a console not in Xorg.

Other keys (Thinklight, Brightness) work normal.

Please tell me what informations you need.

thanks and greate work so far

maik