Date:      Fri, 02 Mar 2007 09:32:54 +0100
From:      Juergen Nickelsen <ni@jnickelsen.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems installing JDK 1.5

Dan Nelson <dnelson@allantgroup.com> writes:

> You could also install the native diablo-jdk15 port instead of a Linux
> one.

I was installing the native port /usr/ports/java/jdk15, only it
needs the Linux JDK 1.4.2 to compile the Java sources.

But indeed I was ignorant of the diablo port. What is the relation
between these two ports anyway? I do not really get the difference,
in spite of <http://www.freebsdfoundation.org/downloads/java.shtml>.

--
I object to doing things that computers can do.    -- Olin Shivers