Date:      Tue, 15 Dec 1998 08:55:23 -0500
From:      Greg Pavelcak <gpavelcak@philos.umass.edu>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problems compiling teTeX-beta

I posted here and to ports about difficulty I was having
compiling teTeX-beta. I apparently missed some mails, but someone
pointed out to me that this question had been answered on ports
before. Since some other people have written to me asking what I
found out, and even more who are helping out on the doc project
may be interested, here is a relevant posting from the
freebsd-ports archive:

Hope this helps.

Happy Holidays.

Greg