Date:      Tue, 16 Nov 1999 23:03:05 +0100 (CET)
From:      Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: POP

Hi,

On Mon, 15 Nov 1999 Hqy3142@aol.com wrote:

> Please provide me any advice regarding how to install and configure POP on
> my
>
> FreeBSD-3.3 box.  I couldn't get enough info from the Handbook.

Well, it would be nice to know what you want, client or server ?

I have only experiences with client. One tip maybe: its rather easy, with
fetchmail and pine, pop and smtp clients, if you call the user on your
system the way it is called on the foreign system. You dont have to dig so
deep into pine config. And you dont need so many passwords ;-)

H.