Date:      Tue, 27 Nov 2018 14:28:24 +0800
From:      Jinsong Zhao <jszhao@yeah.net>
To:        freebsd-pkg@freebsd.org
Subject:   indexinfo: Impossible to write the index file: Capabilities insufficient

Hi there,

After installation or upgradation of tex-kpathsea, I got lots warning
such as:

indexinfo: Skipping: asy-faq.info: Capabilities insufficient
indexinfo: Skipping: web2c.info: Capabilities insufficient
indexinfo: Impossible to write the index file: Capabilities insufficient

And those warnings repeated several times.

I don't install any component of TeX/LaTeX distribution except for
tex-kpathsea package. I have updated to the latest version of FreeBSD
and pkg.

What's the problem? and how to avoid those warnings.

Best,
Jinsong

P.S.:
root@xw6600:/root # pkg -v