Date:      Tue, 27 Jan 1998 09:50:43 -0500
From:      Glenn Beach <gbeach@cybernet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Installation CD

I would like to create a FreeBSD installation CD with a specialized
configuration.  Could you please give me some advice on creating an
installation CD that is very easy to use.  I need to create this CD to
have a way of installing an entire software suite (including OS) all at
once.

I know about the other methods of installation (ftp, boot floppy, etc),
but would really like to create my own installation CD.

Thanks,
-- Glenn Beach
 Cybernet Systems --
            "Amplifying Human Performance through Advanced Technology"

 Glenn J. Beach                                Research Engineer
 Cybernet Systems                              gbeach@cybernet.com
 727 Airport Blvd.                             http://www.cybernet.com
 Ann Arbor, MI 48108                           PHONE (734) 668-2567
					       FAX   (734) 668-8780