Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 2004 04:12:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Yousef Ourabi <yousef_ourabi@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Really stupid

Glen,
If you installed the source distribution during the
install the full source code would be under the
/usr/src tree. If not simply sync via cvsup as if you
were going to do an update, and that will place the
source in /usr/src.
Here are fairly detaied instructions on how to cvsup,
part of Dru Lavignes FreeBSD series on onlamp.com

http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/bsd/2002/09/05/FreeBSD_Basics.html

Good Luck.
Best,
Yousef