Date:      Fri, 20 Mar 1998 08:39:59 +0100
From:      Michael Schuster <Michael.Schuster@utimaco.co.at>
To:        timgbp@tims.ericsson.se, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Freebsd

Guillermo Becerra Paredes wrote:

> Hi,
>     I have a question about of the Freebsd, with this program can use
> OFFICE 97 in a SPARCSTATION 5 of SUN with operative system solaris
> 2.5.1.

First off, this is not the place to ask this question. Go to
freebsd-questions.

Nevertheless:

*) FreeBSD is an Operating System, not a program. So, either you have
Solaris or you have FreeBSD.
*) FreeBSD does not run on SparcStations currently, so if that is your
platform, you'll have to stick with Solaris.
*) Office97 is a Windows 95/98/NT application. I'd be surprised if it
ran on anything else, so you'll have to stick with a PC under one of the
OSs mentioned.

> Date: Sun, 01 Mar 1998 15:53:06 -0600

Either your machine's clock is a bit off, or your mail relay is somewhat
lagging ...

Michael Schuster