Date:      Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:42:07 -0500
From:      "Dave VanAuken" <dave@hawk-systems.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Redundancy...

My question would be what are you wanting to co-locate...  If you are
already paying for the colocation, the next questions would be, why
duplicate the servers locally? same administration requirements.

Would need a better idea of what you would co-locate and what
resources we are talking about to give you a better idea of what sort
of solution you would need (ie: we talking a web site, shared
database, remote login resources...).

Dave