Date:      Mon, 6 Dec 1999 16:53:20 +0100
From:      Andreas Braukmann <braukmann@tse-online.de>
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   AHA 3985 ?

Hi there,

... currently I'm shopping for a multi-channel SCSI-hostadapter.
It doesn't need to be U2W. I might be able to put my hands on an
three-channel AHA3985. The adaptec websites characterizes this model
to be supported on Novell Netware only; and I wasn't able to find any
further detailed information on it.

Does anybody know this hostadapter in detail?
Would the ahc-driver be able to handle the hostadapter?
(I had a look at ahc_pci.c and afterall it seems to handle
 an adapter called 398XU ...)

Thanks,
    Andreas

--