Date:      Thu, 20 Jul 1995 13:20:04 -0600
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        tsai@server.keck.lmu.edu
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Printing Problem

    Stephen> Hi!  There is something wrong with the printing on my
    Stephen> FreeBSD 2.0 machine.  There is no printing daemon.

The daemon ``lpd'' should be started as part of /etc/rc.  Is it?  If
it is, check /var/log/messages and/or the console as you boot up to
see if it really is getting started.

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Lab, Boulder Colorado USA

I was born by Cesarean section...  But not so you'd notice. It's just
that when I leave a house, I go out through the window.
-- Steven Wright