Date:      Mon, 16 Dec 1996 14:42:41 +0200 (EET)
From:      Andrew Stesin <stesin@gu.net>
To:        smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   SOYO 5TH2 motherboard

Hello people,

I'm going to deal with one of this 5TH2 beasts tomorrow; it isn't listed
directly in the "supported" list, but one of the links from SMP page has
a pointer to it.  It will be running in 2 x boxed-P100 CPUs (boxed == brand new)
configuration, with 60ns EDO RAM.  And either NCR SCSI ;) or even IDE :(

Can anyone provide some opinions on it before I'll jump into it
tomorrow? (I'll do my best to run a FreeBSD and a MPP test program on it,
but who knows if I'll be able).

--
		Best,
			Andrew Stesin