Date:      Fri, 24 Feb 1995 18:14:20 -0300 (EST)
From:      Pedro A M Vazquez <vazquez@iqm.unicamp.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   src/lib/libc/xdr question

Hello
	I'm using pvm3 (parallel virtual machine) under FreeBSD, this
package uses xdr to exchange data between computers.
	Two functions, xdr_float and xdr_double, used by this package
are absent from libc and, since 386bsd0.1, I'm using the code below.
	In src/lib/libc/xdr there is a xdr_float.c file but Makefile.inc
defines UNSUPPORTED+=   xdr_float.c
	My question is, is it possible to add the code below in future
releases of FreeBSD?

#include <rpc/types.h>
#include <rpc/xdr.h>
int