Date:      Wed, 03 Apr 2002 20:30:33 +0200
From:      Thomas Haug <thomas@haug.li>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sendmail and TLS/SSL

Hi There

After doing a cvsup on my 4.5-STABLE Box i got a few problems with my
ssl certs... the sendmail deamon runs under another user now, so there
is no more access to the private key file...

if i'm going to chmod this file 640 or 440 i'm getting a lot of error
msgs: Warning: File group readable...  is there a solution for that ?

is sendmail running under the smmsp user or under mail-null ?

Thanx & Regards,
Thomas