Date:      Fri, 18 Jun 1999 00:38:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.mat.net>
To:        Peter Jeremy <jeremyp@gsmx07.alcatel.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CTM cvs-cur missing

On Fri, 18 Jun 1999, Peter Jeremy wrote:

> I've just noticed that the last cvs-cur delta I received was ~28 hours
> ago.  Is this related to the cvs-src problem that was discussed yesterday,
> or is this something new.

Yeah, it's something new.  Somebody (I don't know who yet) added
something large to the partition that ctm uses, and now there's no real
room.

I'm looking for whoever runs anoncvs.  If I don't find him soon, then
even though I don't know anything about anoncvs, I'm going to move it
anyhow.  If it breaks (and it might) that's too bad.

I'm sorry I didn't so it today, I just had surgery 7 hours ago, I'm
hurting right now, but I will do it tomorrow for sure (I'm not hurting
that bad, I want ctm back up as badly as you do).

chuckr@picnic.mat.net       | communications topic, C programming, and Unix.
213 Lakeside Drive Apt T-1  |
Greenbelt, MD 20770         | I run picnic and jaunt, both FreeBSD-current.
(301) 220-2114              |