Date:      Mon, 18 Aug 1997 11:51:59 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Adrian T. Filipi-Martin" <atf3r@cs.virginia.edu>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD --- ALPHA

On Fri, 15 Aug 1997, Warner Losh wrote:

> [ moving this to chat.. ]
>
> : > Somebody should repost the J. Monroy and the motorcycle cowlings post
> : 	Or better yet, J. Monroy Sr.'s denunciation of J. Monroy Jr.
> : That was a real hoot.  Deliberate mispellings and all.
>
> Heh.  Maybe it is time for a jkh rant shrine somewhere.  Wayward

	Yes, and excellent idea.  Frankly I am amazed that Jordan has
never won "flame of the year".  I believe Marc Andersen won this honor for
the "Merry Fucking X-Mas" post to slince the people winging about Motif
runtime licensing and how it would affect Mosaic.  Jordan, you've been
overlooked for far too long.  Demand your tribute!

	Perhaps if someone can find jmonroy and poke him with a sharp
stick we may get an award winning flame out for Jordan yet.

	.... than again, perhpas we should let sleeping jmonroy's lie....

	Adrian
--
adrian@virginia.edu        ---->>>>| If I were stranded on a desert island, and
System Administrator         --->>>| I could only have one OS for my computer,