Date:      Mon, 24 May 1999 00:54:29 -0500
From:      Kenny Felton <kenny@kazan.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        "'vanderh@ecf.utoronto.ca'" <vanderh@ecf.utoronto.ca>
Subject:   RE: Floppy Boot

Thanks Tim, youre non-answer was exactly what I was looking for.  I was just
looking for a better way to ask the question and some more places to look
for answers.

Sue, your response was very helpful, but I think that this is exactly the
kind of question for the newbies list.  It didn't ask for a specific answer
to a specific question, but rather inquired where answers could be found and
how questions should be asked.  I've been looking at the Questions list and
it's, at best, cluttered.  If I can find resources to help answer my
questions and help someone else also find resources to help answer their
questions I think that would help the Questions traffic a lot.  Your
patience with us deserves merit and I have learned a lot from your answers,
I just have a different opinion at times.

-Kenny