Date:      Mon, 5 Feb 2001 10:33:49 -0000
From:      "Michael Carlson" <mcarlson@m87-blackhole.org>
To:        "Jeremy Norris" <ishmael27@home.com>, <multimedia@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <multimedia@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: DRI w/ XFree-4.0.2 and Voodoo3

I was wondering if the FreeBSD team was going to add glide3 to the ports
section, I have been working at it trying to get it compiled for a voodoo5
for the past two weeks and I still havent getten it to work after someone
gave me thier modified files of Glide3(they used it for a voodoo3), when
trying to gmake -f makefile.autoconf it spits out a mesage saying its
missing a %.

Mike C