Date:      Tue, 7 Oct 1997 02:12:34 +0000
From:      "Lanny Baron" <beef@mail.tht.net>
To:        support@cdrom.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   bootinst boot.bin

 Hi there again,

 I down loaded the latest of bootinst.exe and boot.bin. I have 3
hard drives. Drive 0 is windows, Drive 1 is FreeBSD (whole drive) and
Disk 2 is NT.

 Even after running from dos and doing the bootinst boot.bin and
seeing a successful bootmanager loaded. When do ing a cold boot it
comes up with F1 dos and nothing else. If i hit F5 it says BSD but i
can't boot into it. I called tech support in California today and
they told me to post this here as they could not understand why it
won't work.

 The drive are all IDE if that helps. and again no shared operating
system on Drive 1 which is totally FreeBSD

Again,

Thank you for any help you may be able to offer.

Lanny Baron