Date:      Wed, 23 May 2007 23:31:32 +0100
From:      Volker <volker@vwsoft.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG,  rmiranda@digitalrelay.ca
Subject:   Re: ghosthunting: machine freeze 6.2R

talking to myself... ;)

On 2007-05-23 10:27, Volker wrote:
> Currently I'm watching this machine over the distance and waiting for the freeze...

...and the machine freeze came this afternoon. I've had a good dump
of the network traffic and haven't seen any strange network traffic.
Unfortunately three hours later, the machine died completely. It has
been a hardware failure which came quietly.

Sorry for the noise I've put on this list but when experiencing
things like that, one has to think in all possible directions (I
first thought about a DoS attack).

Thx!

Volker