Date:      Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:55:01 +0100
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Andriy Gapon <avg@icyb.net.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: USE_GNOME and imlib2

--=-ZVlrVFHjaOxo1xw3W34x

Andriy Gapon p=ED=B9e v st 30. 01. 2008 v 16:47 +0200:

> There is graphics/imlib2 port, but there is no way to specify a
> dependency on it via USE_GNOME variable. bsd.gnome.mk knows only about
> graphics/imlib port, which has GTK1 dependencies. So, no shortcuts for
> GTK1-free environment.
> Or am I missing something?

Use the usual LIB_DEPENDS. imlib2 is not a GNOME component.

--=20
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
              <pav@FreeBSD.org>

It's the classic Microsoft security-bulletin formula: "The vulnerability
is important (never dangerous); you have nothing to fear and no reason
to regret trusting us; we have no intention of apologizing for it or
even explaining it adequately; now go get your patch, shut up, and be
grateful nothing bad has happened.
  -- The Register

--=-ZVlrVFHjaOxo1xw3W34x
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_podepsan=E1?= =?UTF-8?Q?_=C4=8D=C3=A1st?=
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_zpr=E1vy?=

--=-ZVlrVFHjaOxo1xw3W34x--