Date:      Sun, 5 Jan 2014 13:57:22 -0800
From:      Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
To:        Lyubomir Yotov <l.yotov@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>, Vincent Hoffman <vince@unsane.co.uk>, "freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org" <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Thinkpad T60 with Atheros working only after restart from Windows
References:  <CAHUyByT1NuNNWmRnqeR-QqfHB=Gm9ffs_fEEX9XP8gidVUk-Bg@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-VmonT6S%2BkW6uJwtsBEVjqSYoC7Bm5zqTzNPf2QcMUJ1f-9A@mail.gmail.com> <CAHUyByQAKaM5mScGYquousRbKLBnJn1PJaQ9inOc=gfn=LMe3w@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-Vmonk45yeQ%2BBpXdnb7O=upB1srvr3zHGQgEztxXNTi4x-7Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAHUyByRxi0GWU__3bp%2BHtwjkoJE2fUON_SdEh=7q7q%2BAhZEWWA@mail.gmail.com> <CAHUyByR5gRAQ0o-3ZS%2B4X2Vcbfg6Tgb_6jVbmMxCOKo3izPB0g@mail.gmail.com> <CAHUyByRJXrnFCH126ie7QYJkZna7ar%2B6seMc2x4Jkj8T_q4iVw@mail.gmail.com> <CAHUyByRH2=6-Oo99ir%2B7_04NYNQ5DzchZYQWT=%2BTpvhWoa4XtA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-VmomzRwHv7hxF_bO5J=PP5RBWcvY28USUyR5rOqbt_yT-9Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAHUyByScctyPUwK%2B693b7QAWw=iDAVxo9v9kRMNKrvfCi9t=kA@mail.gmail.com> <51C8AE67.7040801@unsane.co.uk> <CAHUyByRNDdHCuN873j5cUp%2BYWKX0z-e674ZcuiBfV93kJ8BdXg@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-VmonzcKReGgcLOFMCvHi4AsZghQsRVtT2TV4tNWo-AV6odQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAHUyByRPE5Ky19KJYeiUP3c8Xd8axQExFsqiO9e-Z-Cp1dgxYQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAHUyByQ9zTV0jfNs%2BOCFwUBX4JRQh8RczDxb3f0ky76aJYpeyg@mail.gmail.com> <CAJ-Vmon_KQA3imLk8kN2EQdVhx0tZhViYESWCHKgdpYNZX0AGw@mail.gmail.com> <CAHUyByTtuECEQ6sWuqp92mrYGL-PUnZuGWUWAGsOr4pvFysDkQ@mail.gmail.com>

Ok, please do.

I have a T60 with me and some AR5418 NICs, so I don't mind doing a
transplant and trying to make it work!

-a