Date:      27 Jul 2002 18:51:18 +0100
From:      Stacey Roberts <stacey@Demon.vickiandstacey.com>
To:        Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
Cc:        sroberts@dsl.pipex.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: No sound, wrong UK keyboard setting in X

Hi All,
   Given the problems I'm having with the gnome desktop at the moment. I
just want to ensure that I'm doing the right thing here.

In order to enable my MS Natural keyboard to work with the correct UK
key settings, can I simply edit (make backup first, of course)
XF86Config file where it is, get out of X, then type startx, and the
keys will be mapped properly?

Thanks

Stacey