Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 2000 20:28:51 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Meerwaldt@t-online.de (Frederik Meerwaldt)
To:        Vinny Palladino <topof_theworld@yahoo.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Just a couple

Hi!
>         I've been looking around for a new OS, and

Good.

> read about yours on Cnet. I use my computer for

Take it. It's IMHO the best for Intels (and compatibles)

> on-line gaming. Would my windows games be able to run
> on FreeBSD3.2? Does it support OpenGL. What advantages

It supports OpenGL, but no Windows Binaries. Only with a simulator like
VMWARE. But these emulators are slow and a pain in the ass.
But you can run Linux Games.
I run RailRoad Tycoon II for Linux on FreeBSD without problems.

> (from a gamers point of view) would I gain from this
> OS?

Fact: Gaster Games, but no Windows Games supported.

HTH and Hope you install FreeBSD,
	Freddy