Date:      Tue, 21 Jul 1998 20:14:22 +0200
From:      Tomaz Borstnar <tomaz.borstnar@over.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   not just stable related - Re: FreeBSD version of Webinator

Hello!

	Maybe you don't know webinator - it is spider and search engine from
Thuderstone - www.thunderstone.com. Version for less than 10 000 documents is
free, but at the moment they don't support FreeBSD natively - maybe
somebody should contact them and ask what kind of problem do they have with
FreeBSD?

Tomaz

----------------
>Subject: Re: FreeBSD version of Webinator
>To: tomaz.borstnar@over.net (Tomaz Borstnar)
>Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 11:41:56 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Thunderstone Technical Support <help@thunderstone.com>
>
>> 	Do you know when will FreeBSD version of Webinator be avaliable?
>
>FreeBSD turned out to be a bigger project that it should be because of
>numerous oddities and imcompatibilities in their development environment.
>We'll try it again with the next release of webinator in a month or 2.

----
Tomaz Borstnar <tomaz.borstnar@over.net>
"Love is the answer to the final question you ask" - Unknown