Date:      Fri, 09 Feb 2001 11:27:48 +0100
From:      Hauke Fath <hf@Tangro.DE>
To:        Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: isdnd.rc: ppp-send-* not working correctly

At 20:25 08.02.01 +0100, Martin Husemann wrote:
> > what exactly of the i4b distribution is integrated into NetBSD? The kernel
> > parts (like, say, with Netatalk support), or also the userland tools?
>
>   [/usr/src/usr.sbin/isdn] martin@night-porter > ls
>   CVS/            daicctl/        isdnd/          isdntelctl/
>   Makefile        dtmfdecode/     isdnmonitor/    isdntrace/
>   Makefile.inc    g711conv/       isdntel/        ispppcontrol/

OK, that should do.  ;)

>I'm not sure I'd recommend using current on any type of server.
>It's working well for me, but I don't have moved the machines at work to
>this version yet (they all run 1.5 plus NetBSD 0.96).

Well - I've seen -current snapshots that were rock-stable, and I've seen
release kernels that were unusable, at least on Lesser Platforms (mac68k
here). Still, UBC problems seem an issue with -current at the moment.

>If schedules hold, we will branch for NetBSD 1.6 sometime in the not so
>distant
>future.

Ah, well, that's what they always say. I'd expect 1.6 by the end of the
year, and I have to do _something_ about the kernel panics before then.

         hauke

--
Hauke Fath                        Tangro Software Components GmbH
                                         D-69115 Heidelberg