Date:      Mon, 11 Oct 1999 14:21:53 -0400
From:      Vijay Tinnanur <vijay@utstar.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Physical to virtual mapping

Hi,
    I am developing a device driver for a PCI card. I require to map
physical address of the buffer to it corresponding virtual address (
something that is inverse of vtophys ). Can anyone tell me how to do it.
As I am operating with multiple channels it may not be possible for me
to keep a translation of the virtual to physical mapping after I
allocate the buffer and do a vtophys operation. I will be glad if anyone
can send me a lead on this to
vijay@utstar.com

Thank you,
vijay.