Date:      Sun, 11 Mar 2001 11:02:17 -0500
From:      "Michael Conlen" <meconlen@obfuscated.net>
To:        "Dimitry Andric" <dim@xs4all.nl>, "Zero Sum" <count@shalimar.net.au>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: POP3

I didn't change anything either, but after cvsuping once I lost ssh login
ability. Since it's the only thing I used across the network it's the only
one I noticed. I'm not sure what went on.

You wouldn't notice it as a PAM message, it would appear to be from the
application that's failing on login if it's PAM. OTOH it could be something
else completly. I've just seen this a few times recently.

--
Groove On Dude
Michael Conlen