Date:      Sat, 15 Feb 2003 09:24:39 +0100
From:      MArek <marekd@enter.net.pl>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   making world....and nothing?

Hello

sorry, i forgot to make a subject
  I have got a bit stupid problem.
  Recently I have reinstalled my FreeBSD  because of slice problems -
  I have made only one slice "/"
  Then I got cvsup-without-gui from my ports collection, got the
  newest src, ports and doc and typed cd /usr/src and then make -j4
  buildworld . But during this step some problems occured...it means..
  my buildworld's last line was something like this:

  ====> etc

  and that's all, there wasn;t any error or success message. whan I
  typed make installworld there was the same problem

  ====> etc and that all.

  But when I rebootet my system and typed uname- a it still was my 4.5
  release FreeBSD.....
  Befor resintall I had copied my make.conf file, cvs-supfile and
  refuse file.
  First time everyting was ok... one of my friend claims that 4.5 had
  some problems when turning off building the sendmaila (and I had
  turned off), but i also tried to build world with sendmail and....

  ===> etc

  /etc/sendmail.cf (and similar files)

  after reboot
  uname -a FreeBSD RELEASE 4.5 ...