Date:      Tue, 22 May 2007 01:53:37 +0200
From:      Hans Nieser <h.nieser@xs4all.nl>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   xorg-libraries, anything special to be done for 7.2 ?

Hello list,

On one of my FreeBSD machines I have xorg-libraries installed which I
believe was brought in as a dependency of an image processing module for PHP.

I was going to update my system (now that ports have finally unfrozen),
and /usr/ports/UPDATING has a number of instructions for upgrading to Xorg
7.2 and I was wondering if any of it applied to me even though I only have
xorg-libraries installed (and not entire Xorg) or if I can just do the
usual 'portupgrade -a' thing.

Can anyone shed some light on this?