Date:      Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:22:45 -0500
From:      Mitja <lumiwa@gmail.com>
To:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   DWITH_KDE

Hi!

 I am an OpenOffice user and "pronlem" is that I compile each application
included OpenOffice. As desktop I use KDE and for compile OO I used:

 make -DWITH_KDE install

 Problem is that if I want to update OO as I did few days ago to 2.4.1 it
compiled with GTK (Gnome) which I don't like it. There are no options for
make config (I use portmaster). Is it possible to make an option that user
could choose what she/he wanted, please?

I got an answer in the "daemon forum":
.if ${.CURDIR:M*/ports/editors/openoffice.org-2}
  WITH_KDE= yes
.endif

and looks that doesn't works for me or better I don't know how to write
correct in the make.conf.
I got a message:
1 open conditional:
 at line 112 (evaluated to true)
 make: fatal errors encountered -- cannot continue

 ===>>> The value of PORTSDIR cannot be empty
 ===>>> Aborting update

Thanks in advance.

--
The Tree of Learning bears the noblest fruit, but noble fruit tastes bad.