Date:      Wed, 20 May 1998 19:32:48 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Jason" <kib@poboxes.com>
Cc:        "Frank Pawlak" <fpawlak@execpc.com>, "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>, "Gary Kline" <kline@tera.tera.com>, "Atipa" <freebsd@atipa.com>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why we should support Microsoft...

Part of the problem with this line of thinking is that PC OEM must
be free to distribute alternative OS without illegal reprecussion
from Microsoft . The other component is that the application
vendors must be convinced to port their applications to an alternative
OS of course they are welcome to become successful in the MS World and
if they should we all know what follows next .

	Cheers,
	Amancio