Date:      Mon, 25 Aug 2014 21:41:21 +0200
From:      John Marino <freebsd.contact@marino.st>
To:        Chris Rees <crees@physics.org>, zlopi <zlopi.ru@gmail.com>,  marino@freebsd.org
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Return ports www/sams
References:  <CAN8qoOQOkJRiMh1E4fa_t1BReGyY=gA_seakE9aixcOPumrBLw@mail.gmail.com> <53FB5C74.2010409@physics.org> <53FB620A.1040603@marino.st> <CAN8qoOSRxY61152VJguPZBaB5w7CPg5eDOMnxCzuaVKCkZoO=g@mail.gmail.com> <53FB67B9.9040003@marino.st> <53FB6FE7.90701@ohlste.in> <53FB71B4.4090703@marino.st> <CAN8qoOSrmMPPBVzwD4ETHUtE%2BzzJXz8Q=HUksvBHn0=DU_8%2BkQ@mail.gmail.com> <baa3640f-bb70-4fed-b4b4-53208a10ba8a@email.android.com>

On 8/25/2014 21:39, Chris Rees wrote:
> Hi John,
>
> It seems to me that this might have been better just put in as an update
> to www/sams.

Both the new maintainer and upstream wanted it called www/sams2 and did
not want it to use the same portname.

> Zlopi, please would you try out sams2 and let us know if it just works
> the same? That could render this whole discussion pointless!

Please wait about 30 minutes, I have an important update brewing.
John